Sunday, September 5, 2010

How This Works

HOW THIS WORKS


These essays will hopefully end up in a book eventually. It would be great if they get adopted as campaign planks for a large group of right-minded individuals who would make themselves available as office holders to reform our government. I do not know how many will eventually be posted, but I will post more as I do the research. You can help. Post comments either here or after whichever essay you wish to comment on. It is easy. I will attempt to see them all, and if they qualify, I will attempt to incorporate your thoughts into the essays.

The essays are in groups. You can see the groups under the Label headers at the top left of the blog. You might want to start at the OVERVIEW label and see what I hope will happen and how. Then, pick the subject that interests you, click that Label and those essays will be displayed.

I hope that you find this a pleasant and enlightening reading experience. Please enjoy. AND PLEASE COMMENT! Let me know what you like, don't like, etc. If you want to make a private comment, e-mail me at ctzn2010@gmail.com.

Citizen 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment